2.0

WARNING!!24-month contract.

Billing issues. Misleading and inconsistent sales pitches from multiple employees. Questionable results. NO REFUNDS, even if it’s their error—only store credit!

It seems that the employees are not fully trained and I would warn potential customers to read ALL fine print and not take anyone’s word about anything, including the owner’s. It did become clear that there was a contract involved at some point during my time there, but it was never indicated by mouth that it was a 24-month contract. WHAT BUSINESS EVEN DOES THAT ANYMORE? I’ll tell you…the kind that are insecure in their business model and don’t believe in their products or services.

In my experience, using the services at least six hours a week for four months, produced no visible or lasting results.Do your research before you waste your time!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Planet Beach. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Planet Beach.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Planet Beach to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Planet Beach?

Comments

TexasGal76
Houston, Texas, United States #1264447

This happened exactly to me. I almost had to close my bank account completely. I used maybe 6 tans at the most and have a $1888.00 collection on my credit 5 years later.